About the Role
The IT Procurement & Disposition Coordinator performs IT Asset tracking including shipping, receiving, and disposal processes. Perform quarterly inventory counts to audit with accounting. Maintain FedEx, UPS & Staples accounts for our bank users. This position will also assist Purchasing and other duties as needed for special projects and changing business needs. Back up office admin as needed.
Courtesy and tact are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with customers and others inside and outside the organization, generally regarding fairly routine matters for the purposes of giving and obtaining information or instructions, updating or referring. Communications require shorter and not in-depth discussions most of the time.
This is a Corporate position located in Missoula, MT. To learn more about us, please visit: https://www.gbcijobs.com/pages/about-us.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with IT Purchasing Coordinator to maintain inventory of computer and hardware equipment for the organization, and related documentation and technical specifications. Receive service request from employees for equipment disposal. Oversee the disposal of all IT assets as needed. Track incoming merchandise for IT back stock. Conduct physical inventory of IT equipment quarterly and report information to the financial department as needed.
- Responsible for the organization and efficiency of the shipping and receiving functions for the IT department. This includes maintaining adequate materials, tracking details and maintenance of the shipping room.
- Maintain accurate inventory and track physical location of the conversion lab that is used for bank acquisitions. Manage the loaner computer pool, including the responsibility of tracking inventory and restaging equipment as needed.
- Manage and act as administrator for the FedEx, UPS & Staples accounts in coordination with the Corporate Operations Specialists.
- May assist Asset Manager with critical service tickets when IT Purchasing Coordinator is out of the office. Provide administrative backup support for other IT departments as needed.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control. Must complete the assigned online training courses and achieve a passing score by due date.
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience is required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience of shipping and receiving is required.
- Prior experience in an IT support position is preferred.
- A two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school equivalent to approximately 64 credit hours, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY:
- Intermediate MS Excel and proficiency with all MS Office applications.
- Ability to use the Internet as a tool to complete tasks
- Possess effective writing and communication skills
- Previous experience using general office equipment skills
- Familiarity with various shipping websites a plus
- Strong sense of urgency, timeliness and strict attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and disciplined with positive, service oriented attitude.
- Strong organizational, customer service, communication and decision-making skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive internal information.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Must be able to routinely perform work both indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with moderate noise level and outside in sometimes inclement weather.
Must be capable of up to 10% travel (e.g. 2 days/month) by automobile (as driver and passenger), commercial airlines, rental vehicles and public transportation and be able to lodge in public facilities. Travel will be necessary to conduct the duties of this job, and the employee must have the ability to drive and have proper licensing.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required to: sit; use hands in repetitive motions to finger, grasp, handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to: stand; walk; and lift or reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to: climb (Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles and the like, using feet and legs and/or hands and arms. Body agility is emphasized. This factor is important if the amount and kind of climbing required exceeds that required for ordinary locomotion), stoop (Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires full motion of the lower extremities and back muscles), crouch (Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine), crawl (Moving about on hands and knees or hands and feet), push (Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward), pull (Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion).
Must be able to operate routine office equipment including computer terminals and keyboards, telephones, copiers, facsimiles, and calculators. Must be able to routinely perform work on computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary. Must be able to work extended hours or travel off site whenever required or requested by management. Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance. Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs in an emergency situation.
Specific lifting abilities required by this job include: Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation/inspection of machines and/or using measurement devices at distances close to the eyes.
What We Offer
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Salary is dependent upon relevant experience. We offer an extensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, flexible health coverage options: medical/dental/vision (partially employer paid with competitive premiums), health rewards program, possible employer contribution to a Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program (EAP); life insurance; 401K retirement plan with immediate vesting (up to 3% employer match, 3% automatic employer contribution, and profit sharing); discounted banking products and services; paid vacation/sick days, and paid holidays.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: At Glacier Bancorp, our employees are our most valuable asset. We seek qualified individuals who enjoy people, are innovative and eager to learn. We are dedicated to providing opportunities for personal advancement and professional growth by investing in the tools and training needed to build a personalized career path for you.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Kalispell, Montana with assets greater than $12 billion, operating in numerous community bank divisions across 8 states (Montana, Idaho, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona and Nevada). We pursue a community banking philosophy, emphasizing personalized service combined with the full resources of a large banking organization. Over the years, Glacier Bancorp has received numerous awards for stability and soundness, and has repeatedly ranked among the top 10% in the nation for financial strength.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. does not sponsor applicants for work visas. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.
No Recruiters or unsolicited agency referrals please.