About the Role
As a Fraud Analyst you will be responsible for providing best in class fraud prevention, detection, and response. In this role the Fraud Analyst will manage and monitor routine investigations of fraud involving the Bank’s fraud investigation program, debit and credit cards, new accounts, account abuse, check forgery and fraud, elder abuse, suspected money laundering, and check kiting, identity theft and the like. In this position the Fraud analyst will also be responsible for providing correspondence and disbursements for legal requests for the Bank such as Subpoenas, Garnishments, and Levies.
This is a Corporate position which may be located at an available bank division location across our eight state footprint in AZ, CO, ID, MT, NV, UT, WA, or WY. To learn more about our bank divisions, please visit: https://www.gbcijobs.com/pages/about-us
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Minimum of 3 years of banking experience, focused on fraud investigations is required.
- Experience with wire fraud, check processing, ACH, card services, new accounts authentication preferred.
- Experience working with fraud technology and platforms used in authentication and money movement risk solutions preferred.
- A two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school equivalent to approximately 60 credit hours, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY:
- Understanding of banking and fraud threats, along with fraud analytics including the ability to spot financial irregularities or abuse.
- Thorough knowledge of operation functions, systems, policies and procedures for fraud investigations.
- Able to use database, spreadsheet and word processing software suites to record and maintain records, with customer contact as necessary via form correspondence.
- Able to learn and retain knowledge of local, state and federal laws and regulations concerning civil and criminal remedies for fraudulent check and debit card activities.
- Able to learn and retain knowledge in depth for all debit card and ATM adjustment functions; to follow Visa and ATM network and customer privacy regulations and to limit potential liability for the organization.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to complete the essential duties of the position under limited supervision.
- Possess analytical and technical skills in fast-paced, changing professional environments.
- Well-developed customer relations skills.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- A significant level of trust, credibility and diplomacy is required. In-depth dialogues, conversations and explanations with customers, direct and indirect reports and outside vendors can be of a sensitive and/or highly confidential nature. Communications may involve motivating, influencing, educating and/or advising others on matters of significance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Must be able to routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with minimal noise.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required to: sit; use hands in repetitive motions to finger, grasp, handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to: stand; walk; and lift or reach with hands and arms.
Must be able to operate routine office equipment including computer terminals and keyboards, telephones, copiers, facsimiles, and calculators. Must be able to routinely perform work on computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary. Must be able to work extended hours or travel off site whenever required or requested by management. Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance. Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs in an emergency situation.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation/inspection of machines and/or using measurement devices at distances close to the eyes.
What We Offer
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Salary is dependent upon relevant experience. We offer an extensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, flexible health coverage options: medical/dental/vision (partially employer paid with competitive premiums), health rewards program, possible employer contribution to a Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program (EAP); life insurance; 401K retirement plan with immediate vesting (up to 3% employer match, 3% automatic employer contribution, and profit sharing); discounted banking products and services; paid vacation/sick days, and paid holidays.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: At Glacier Bancorp, our employees are our most valuable asset. We seek qualified individuals who enjoy people, are innovative and eager to learn. We are dedicated to providing opportunities for personal advancement and professional growth by investing in the tools and training needed to build a personalized career path for you.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Kalispell, Montana with assets greater than $12 billion, operating in numerous community bank divisions across 8 states (Montana, Idaho, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona and Nevada). We pursue a community banking philosophy, emphasizing personalized service combined with the full resources of a large banking organization. Over the years, Glacier Bancorp has received numerous awards for stability and soundness, and has repeatedly ranked among the top 10% in the nation for financial strength.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. does not sponsor applicants for work visas. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.
No Recruiters or unsolicited agency referrals please.