About the Role
Glacier Bancorp’s (GBCI) Lock Desk Specialist plays a critical role in the profitability of each real estate loan by being responsive to an ever-changing, unpredictable set of circumstances, such as market movement, volume levels, loan characteristics affecting price, and investor requirements. This position is fast-paced, deadline driven, with a focus on “great data” and offers a variety of tasks throughout the day that will broaden the employee’s skill set and provide for potential future possibilities.
This is a Corporate position which may be located at an available bank division location across our eight state footprint in AZ, CO, ID, MT, NV, UT, WA, or WY. To learn more about our bank divisions, please visit: https://www.gbcijobs.com/pages/about-us
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Minimum of 1 year residential lending, consumer or commercial lending, or retail banking experience required.
- Secondary marketing/lock desk experience preferred.
- Experience with Pricing and Product Eligibility engine (PPE) and Loan Origination System (LOS) preferred.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY:
- Ability to work in a professional manner and maintain strong relationships with all levels of division staff.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately while meeting established deadlines.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, and in writing.
- Beginning to Intermediate or higher proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- A significant level of trust, credibility and diplomacy is required. In-depth dialogues, conversations and explanations with customers, direct and indirect reports and outside vendors can be of a sensitive and/or highly confidential nature. Communications may involve motivating, influencing, educating and/or advising others on matters of significance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Must be able to routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with minimal noise.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required to: sit; use hands in repetitive motions to finger, grasp, handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to: stand; walk; and lift or reach with hands and arms.
Must be able to operate routine office equipment including computer terminals and keyboards, telephones, copiers, facsimiles, and calculators. Must be able to routinely perform work on computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary. Must be able to work extended hours or travel off site whenever required or requested by management. Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance. Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs in an emergency situation.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation/inspection of machines and/or using measurement devices at distances close to the eyes.
What We Offer
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Salary is dependent upon relevant experience. We offer an extensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, flexible health coverage options: medical/dental/vision (partially employer paid with competitive premiums), health rewards program, possible employer contribution to a Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program (EAP); life insurance; 401K retirement plan with immediate vesting (up to 3% employer match, 3% automatic employer contribution, and profit sharing); discounted banking products and services; paid vacation/sick days, and paid holidays.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: At Glacier Bancorp, our employees are our most valuable asset. We seek qualified individuals who enjoy people, are innovative and eager to learn. We are dedicated to providing opportunities for personal advancement and professional growth by investing in the tools and training needed to build a personalized career path for you.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Kalispell, Montana with assets greater than $15 billion, operating in numerous community bank divisions across 8 states (Montana, Idaho, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona and Nevada). We pursue a community banking philosophy, emphasizing personalized service combined with the full resources of a large banking organization. Over the years, Glacier Bancorp has received numerous awards for stability and soundness, and has repeatedly ranked among the top 10% in the nation for financial strength.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. does not sponsor applicants for work visas. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.
No Recruiters or unsolicited agency referrals please.