About the Role
Under the direction of the Chief Credit Officer, the Corporate Credit Administrator will be responsible for monitoring asset and underwriting quality including identification of detailed credit migration trends, problem loan administration, and reporting. This individual will be considered a subject matter expert in credit portfolio reporting both in narrative and graphical formats and will be accountable for the development and ongoing evolution of best-in-class analysis and reporting. Ability to effectively present data to key stakeholders including senior management, banking regulators, and external auditors is critical.
This is a Corporate position located in Kalispell, MT, and relocation to Kalispell is expected if not in that area. To learn more about us, please visit: https://www.gbcijobs.com/pages/about-us.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Minimum of 5 years commercial banking experience required with an emphasis on credit administration, 10 + years preferred.
- Experience with database systems and reporting tools such as Microsoft Power BI preferred.
- Experience making commercial loans as well as developing loan policy preferred.
- Experience with Probability of Default and Loss Given Default risk grading systems, and stress test analytics preferred.
- Experience working with Regulators and internal/external auditors preferred.
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Mathematics. May consider equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY:
- Ability to clearly communicate complex credit data in a clear, concise, easy to understand format for internal and external (investor reporting) use.
- Strong familiarity with key credit reporting metrics.
- Solid understanding of the investment community and reporting needs, including peer analysis and determining common themes of interest amongst investors and analysts.
- Strong understanding of industry credit reporting standards.
- Personal drive to develop best in class credit reporting.
- Solid understanding of credit to evaluate individual credit requests and also to make credit policy recommendations.
- Understanding of bank credit policy needs for a $20 B+ institution.
- Good understanding and familiarity with various presentation methods.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Work frequently involves contacts requiring considerable discussion of problems, material presentations, and resolving issues impacting multiple departments or divisions. The ability to motivate or influence others is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of professional diplomacy, trust and relationship. Obtaining cooperation and agreement (internally and/or externally) is an important part of the job and a expert level of interpersonal and written communication skills are critical to the success of this position.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Must be able to routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with minimal noise.
Must be capable of occasional travel (less than 10 days per year) by automobile (as driver and passenger), commercial airlines, rental vehicles and public transportation and be able to lodge in public facilities.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required to: sit; use hands in repetitive motions to finger, grasp, handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to: stand; walk; and lift or reach with hands and arms.
Must be able to operate routine office equipment including computer terminals and keyboards, telephones, copiers, facsimiles, and calculators. Must be able to routinely perform work on computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary. Must be able to work extended hours or travel off site whenever required or requested by management. Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance. Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs in an emergency situation.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation/inspection of machines and/or using measurement devices at distances close to the eyes.
What We Offer
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Salary is dependent upon relevant experience. We offer an extensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, flexible health coverage options: medical/dental/vision (partially employer paid with competitive premiums), health rewards program, possible employer contribution to a Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program (EAP); life insurance; 401K retirement plan with immediate vesting (up to 3% employer match, 3% automatic employer contribution, and profit sharing); discounted banking products and services; paid vacation/sick days, and paid holidays.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: At Glacier Bancorp, our employees are our most valuable asset. We seek qualified individuals who enjoy people, are innovative and eager to learn. We are dedicated to providing opportunities for personal advancement and professional growth by investing in the tools and training needed to build a personalized career path for you.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Kalispell, Montana with assets greater than $15 billion, operating in numerous community bank divisions across 8 states (Montana, Idaho, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona and Nevada). We pursue a community banking philosophy, emphasizing personalized service combined with the full resources of a large banking organization. Over the years, Glacier Bancorp has received numerous awards for stability and soundness, and has repeatedly ranked among the top 10% in the nation for financial strength.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. does not sponsor applicants for work visas. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.
No Recruiters or unsolicited agency referrals please.