About the Role
This position is responsible for completing various duties for the Real Estate Department. This person will be expected to have a good understanding of real estate lending as they support real estate lending operations.
Employee will have extensive contact with bank staff and will interact in a professional and courteous manner, and conduct him/herself in such relationships in a manner that will enhance the overall efficiency and image of the bank.
· Support real estate lending operations staff and management with a variety of duties and tasks as required
· Support lending staff by producing initial disclosures, as needed
· Perform pre-funding audits of portfolio and secondary market loans
· Support the adverse action department by reviewing, processing, and issuing Adverse Action notices and/or withdrawn files
· Ship, fund, reconcile, and board real estate files, as needed
· Help manage suspended loan files and help clear suspense items
· Perform pipeline management by reviewing active files for compliance with Reg B and other factors
· Provide pre-Closing Disclosure reviews for real estate closers
· Help with Quality Control responses and file reviews
· Ensure trailing documents are scanned into loan files as they are completed
· Assist with income analysis, as needed
· Other projects and duties as assigned.
· Service Quality – embrace service pledge and provide extraordinary and consistent service to all internal and external customers. Listens to and asks about customers needs.
· Participates in required training, staff meetings, and lobby displays.
· Participate in Community Service and Bank-sponsored activities that serve and support the mission and values of Glacier Bank.
· Provide superior internal and external customer service: must demonstrate self-governance, courtesy and respect toward external customers as well as internal customers (all organization personnel).
· Complete required bank and BVS training courses within assigned time frame(s).
· Must comply with all company policies and procedures and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
· Must complete the assigned online training courses and achieve a passing score by due date.
· Represent Glacier Bank in a professional manner which includes a professional image, confidentiality, a positive “can-do” attitude, good attendance, punctuality, flexibility and adaptability in meeting bank and customer needs.
· Keep work area tidy and maintain customer privacy.
· Additional duties as requested or assigned.
· Per GBCI Quality Control Guidelines, all employees in the Real Estate department must pass screening against the HUD Limited Denial of Participation (LDP), GSA Excluded Party List, and FINRA - OFAC Sanctions Program List, both upon hire and semi-annually while in the RE Department. Failure to pass required screenings, will affect your eligibility for continued employment.
· Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Publisher, and Word.
· High degree of attention to detail as well as excellent organizational skill(s) to perform in a fast-paced environment.
· Must have ability to prioritize and organize heavy workload(s) and demonstrate effective time management skill(s).
· Must have the ability to work in a professional manner and consistently demonstrate courtesy, customer service, and tact in a fast-paced/deadlines-oriented environment.
· Ability to work quickly and accurately: perform effectively under pressure; meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines and make decisions based on regulation(s), company policy(s), knowledge and experience.
· Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
· Ability to understand and follow complex written and oral instructions.
· Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
· Basic computer skill with working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, ten-key, and general computer applications.
· Working knowledge of standard office equipment.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· A moderate level of banking knowledge desired.
· Prior Real Estate Lending experience/knowledge.
Must be able to routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with moderate noise level.
Must be capable of occasional travel (less than 10 days per year) by automobile (as driver and passenger), commercial airlines, rental vehicles and public transportation and be able to lodge in public facilities.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required to: sit; use hands in repetitive motions to finger, grasp, handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to: stand; walk; and lift or reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to: <insert additional physical activities detail.>
Must be able to operate routine office equipment including computer terminals and keyboards, telephones, copiers, facsimiles, and calculators. Must be able to routinely perform work on computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary. Must be able to work extended hours or travel off site whenever required or requested by management. Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance. Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs in an emergency situation.
Specific lifting abilities required by this job include: <insert physical requirements detail.>
Specific vision abilities required by this job include: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation/inspection of machines and/or using measurement devices at distances close to the eyes.
What We Offer
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Salary is dependent upon relevant experience. We offer an extensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, flexible health coverage options: medical/dental/vision (partially employer paid with competitive premiums), health rewards program, possible employer contribution to a Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program (EAP); life insurance; 401K retirement plan with immediate vesting (up to 3% employer match, 3% automatic employer contribution, and profit sharing); discounted banking products and services; paid vacation/sick days, and paid holidays.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: At Glacier Bancorp, our employees are our most valuable asset. We seek qualified individuals who enjoy people, are innovative and eager to learn. We are dedicated to providing opportunities for personal advancement and professional growth by investing in the tools and training needed to build a personalized career path for you.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Kalispell, Montana with assets greater than $12 billion, operating in numerous community bank divisions across 8 states (Montana, Idaho, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona and Nevada). We pursue a community banking philosophy, emphasizing personalized service combined with the full resources of a large banking organization. Over the years, Glacier Bancorp has received numerous awards for stability and soundness, and has repeatedly ranked among the top 10% in the nation for financial strength.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. does not sponsor applicants for work visas. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.
No Recruiters or unsolicited agency referrals please.