Life at Glacier Bancorp
We are a family of banks whose unique local presence reflects the communities we serve. We welcome the opportunity to grow and change as our customers and communities do the same.
We are active.
We support our schools.
We believe that a healthy life is necessary in order to lead a happy life. We are proud to provide a carefully selected benefit package designed to support the needs of our employees and their family. Apply for one of our open positions and you, too, could enjoy:
We are committed to providing a fair and competitive compensation program to:
- Attract and retain employees with high skill levels who are committed to furthering the goals, objectives, and values of our organization.
- Encourage employees to continually develop and apply the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to meet the needs of our business and customers in the communities we serve.
- Reward employees for their performance, accountability, and contributions.
- Reinforce teamwork and collaboration across departments and divisions.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible medical & dependent care spending accounts
- Fertility, pregnancy & family support program
- Nurseline for virtual care 24/7/365
- Group & Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Additional supplemental insurance
- Diabetes management program
- MDLive for virtual doctor visits
- Long term care coverage
*Eligibility for and the terms and conditions of our employee benefits are governed by written plan documents. Glacier Bancorp, Inc. reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, programs, policies, or practices at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
- Paid time off
- Time off for bereavement & jury duty
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive Leave of Absence programs
Our employee’s overall health and well-being is a top priority. It is our goal for everyone to experience a high quality of life at work so they can have quality time with their families and communities. Additionally, we are committed to working with our employees to maintain a safe workplace. Here are just a few examples of how we do it:
- GBCI Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Work-life Balance Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- WellSteps program offering assessments, goal setting tools, activities, incentives, and rewards!
- Safety & Wellness Ambassadors
- Quarterly Wellness Campaigns
- Workstation Ergonomics Assessments
- Discounts on banking products & services
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with immediate vesting, employer contributions, and profit sharing
- Perks at Work program – exclusive discounts on top brands and products for employees
- Financial wellness training & guidance
- Annual baseline education
- Tuition reimbursement for college courses
- Internal career portal for advancement opportunities
- Master Education from the Pacific Coast Banking School
- Continuing education offered monthly
- Leadership development education & support
- Job progression programs